Schaltkreis Wassermann is a veteran group of early eighties electronica with their cult album PSYCHOTRON. The duo that consisted of Stella & PJ Wassermann fused wild psychedelic experiments with their exploration of analog synthesizers that at that time were completely new and futuristic. But they also included pop and dance elements.
Their instruments in the early 80ies were:
• ARP 2600
• ARP Avatar guitar synthesizer (the guitar part didn't work really well so the Avatar was often used as a sound module, basically identic with the ARP Odyssey)
• Roland 100M modular synth
• Sequential Circuits Prophet V (Rev 2)
• Roland Dr. Rhythm and later Roland TR-808 drum machine
• Roland MC4 MicroComposer as the central controlling hub and compositional machine
Effects included Roland RE-201 Space Echo, the Roland SVC 350 Vocoder, Roland Phasers and Flangers and the Marshall Time-Modulator.